Building Your Author Platform with Twitter
What separates Twitter from other social media platforms is the community that can be formed. And for writers specifically, there is such a large community for you to jump into—whether it’s passionate readers you’re trying to reach or other writers who share your same daily joys and frustrations. Use Twitter to not only connect, but also form real connections that offer value to your goals as an author.
With this guide you will:
- Clearly understand Twitter and its functions
- Find the best voice for Twitter that is more likely to generate engagement
- Establish an audience
- View some great examples of other authors utilizing Twitter
- Understand how to use Twitter Insights to your advantage
- Learn how to use Twitter promotions to increase traffic
- And much more
Fill out the form to download our free Twitter guide and learn how to use the community Twitter offers to build your author platform.